Prisma’s NPI series pneumatic actuator is used to operate quarter turn valves such as ball, butterfly and plug valves and is sometimes preferred for additional corrosion protection.
The features of the standard range of actuators are as follows:
• Body (CF8M), Shaft (316ss), Bolts (316ss)
• Models available in both Double Acting and Spring Return.
• The smallest actuator is NPI-00, through to the largest NPI-40
• Torques from 22Nm→1,080Nm (at 5.5 bar)
• Operated by clean air, water or non aggressive fluid up to 8 bar max.
• ISO-5211 / Namur
• Bolt on end caps
• Safe and easy removal of spring from contained spring packs
• Can be fitted with limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners
• Can be fitted with manual override gearbox
• Opening and closing stroke adjustments.
• 5.5 bar pressure assumed for sizing/selection