MK57 Pilot Op Back Pressure Reg
Jordan MK57 series is a pilot operated Pressure Sustaining or Back Pressure valve and provides greater accuracy and lower offset than can be achieved with self acting valves. It is available in sizes 1/2″-6″ (Cv’s 5.0-395) and consists of a main valve with a small, pilot valve. The Mk57 combines the short stroke of the sliding gate with the action of a pilot valve to create a faster, more accurate response (less droop as flows increase). Can be used where greater accuracy is required than self acting valves or where control systems are not an option.
– Suitable for steam, water, oil, gas and chemicals.
– Body materials available: cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel & stainless steel.
– Available with BSPT or NPT threaded ends (1/2”→2”) or flanged Ansi 150/300, DIN PN10/16 25/40 (1/2”→6”)
– Several adjustable pressure ranges from 140-310 kpa→552-1,280 kpa)
* Options: Low differential pressure pilot, airloaded pilot.