The Ball Sector Valve is specially designed to handle arduous duties, slurries and viscous fluids is suitable for control and isolation.
With pneumatic and electrical actuators, it is the best choice for very precise control in the paper, steel, chemical, food and effluent industries.
Sizes: DN25 (1″) up to DN300 (12″)
– High Kvs-values up to 3840
– Excellent control characteristics
– Suitable for abrasive media
– Easily exchangeable seat ring
– Low maintenance
– Actuators can be easily fitted
– Efficient and easy to install
Optional Volume booster Type 4090 (from DN150) in order to reduce the response time.