Stainless Steel Switch Box
Model NEK Stainless Steel (AISI 316Ti) Switch Box has been added to the range available from Eurotec.
- 316Ti Housing
- Standard Open/Closed Indicator below the box
- Adjustable SS Bracket (hole spacing 80 x 30mm and 130 x 25mm)
- Shaft Height 20, 30, 40 & 50mm
- Enclosure to IP67
- M20 Cable Gland (additional options avail)
- Model NEK for non-explosive atmospheres
- Mechanical or Prox. Switches
- NEK (IP67 – non-explosive atmospheres, chemical, offshore, extreme environments)
- NEK-ED (IP65 – Explosive atmos. Zone 1 or 21 (Ex e and Ex t, 1-3 Ex d switches)
- NEK-IA (IP65-Explosive atmos. Zone 1 or 21 (Ex ia, 1-4 mech. switches, slot or cylindrical sensors)
- NEK-IA-40⁰/ NEK-IA-55⁰ (IP65/IP66 T4, T5, T6 (Ex ia, 1-4 mech. switches, slot or cylindrical sensors)
- Approvals: IECEx (Models NEK-ED, NEK-ia) ; Ex, SIL, ATEX
Eurotec Switch Box Range
A comprehensive range of Limit Switch Boxes is available. The series consists of the i-box (direct mount, no bracket) or the Wave switch box (conventional type with bracket).
Wave – Switch Box
Switch boxes are available for standard applications, as well as hazardous areas Ex ia. Available with 1-4 mechanical micro switches or proximity switches. All boxes rated top IP67.
As above but the main feature is that this switch box mounts directly to the valves actuator – no bracket is required. Also available in Ex ia and has approvals for ATEX and IECEx.
Wave Design Switch Box (IP67)
I-Box (IP67 Switch Box)
-No bracket required, direct mounting to actuator (time saving, space saving)
-Enclosure rated to IP67
-Integrated visual position indicator
-2 or 3-wire
-Mechanical or Proximity Switches
-Connection up to two Solenoid Valves
-Suits hole spacing 80 x 30mm and both 20mm or 30mm shaft height
-CE compliant (EC machinery directive 2006/42/EG)
* Options: 50 x 20mm or 50 x 30mm hole spacing; P & F Prox. Switches
YT-850 Limit Switch Box (IP67)
YTC Model YT-850 is a switch box used in conjunction with quarter turn pneumatic actuators. Diecast aluminium housing (enclosure to IP67), stainless steel shaft, ABS/Polycarbonate visual position indicator and 2 x SPDT mechanical switches.
Features: Dual M20 conduit entries
Quick-set adjustment cams (without tools)
Stainless Steel Namur shaft
SS Bracket for 20mm or 30mm adaptation to ISO5211 actuators
Terminal strip with 8 contacts
Switch rating AC: 250V 3A, 125V 5A
DC: 250V 0.2A, 125V 0.4A, 30V 4A
* Options: YT-850P (Proximity type sensor), IP68, YT-830 (all plastic), YT-870 (explosion proof)