Prisma’s PP series can be used to operate quarter turn valves in any material but is frequently used to operate Thermoplastic Valves, due to its corrosion resistant properties.
The features of the standard range of actuators are as follows:-
• Models available in both Double Acting and Spring Return.
• The smallest actuator is PP-W, through to the largest PP-20
• Torques from 15.5Nm→150Nm (at 5.5 bar)
• Operated by clean air, water or non aggressive fluid up to 8 bar max.
• ISO-5211 / Namur
• Spring caps, held on by coated steel or stainless steel spring clips
• Can be fitted with limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners
• Can be fitted with manual override gearbox
• 5.5 bar pressure assumed for sizing/selection